Live Oak Preserve Association, Inc.
What is a Home Owners Association?
Homeowners' associations, or HOAs, are formal legal entities created to maintain common areas; they also have the authority to enforce deed restrictions. Most condominium and townhome developments, and many newer single-family subdivisions have HOAs, which are usually created when the development is built. Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R's) are issued to each homeowner, and HOAs are established to ensure that they are adhered to in order to maintain the quality and value of the properties involved.
Features of a Homeowners' Association:
- Membership is mandatory for all property owners within the development
- Members are charged mandatory fees and are responsible for payment.
- Homeowners associations have the authority to enact and enforce maintenance and design standards in addition to those established by City/County ordinances.
- Homeowners' associations are corporations with formal bylaws and has a governing board and property management company to handle operations, maintenance, and enforcement issues
In Live Oak Preserve, you'll also find that the Homeowners' Association is made up of a 5 member board that meets monthly and handles some of the following:
- Establish and collect maintenance fees needed to run neighborhood operations
- Maintain community landscaping
- Maintain recreational facilities
- Provide space for events or neighborhood functions
- Provide security (Gated Community)
- Arrange for street and gate maintenance
- Enforce deed restrictions including, but not limited to, exterior home maintenance, control trash and blight
* For a complete list of HOA responsibilities and bylaws please see the "Master HOA document" found here.
Master HOA Fees
|2013 Master HOA Fees for Live Oak Preserve are $100.00 per month, due the 1st of each month.|
HOA Contact Information
Greenacres Property Management
4131 Gunn Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
Office: 813-600-1100 ext. 147