Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Does the Clubhouse accept cash payments for any purpose?
A. No. The clubhouse, nor any of its staff will accept cash payments of any kind.


Q. Does Live Oak allow community garage sales?
A. Yes. Live Oak Preserve holds community garage sales 2x per year. They occur the first Saturday of May & November. Participation is voluntary.


Q. How do I contact the LOP Main Entrance / Community Services Rover
A. 813-973-8316


Q. How do I contact the Master Home Owner Association?
A. Green Acre Properties


Q. How do I contact Community Development (CDD)?
A. A Mendenhall
    813-632-8048 ext. 104


Q. Who do I contact regarding animals?
A. Animal Control

    1) Animals running at large:
    Hillsborough County Ordinance 00-26/03-8 Section 10

    2) Waste control:
      Hillsborough County Ordinance 00-26/03-8 Section 15


Q. Who do I contact regarding problems with alligators, snakes & other wildlife?
A. Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission:


Q. How do I get mailbox replacement parts?
A. Creative Mailbox & Sign Designs


Q. How do I report a streetlight that is out or not working properly?
A. Use the TECO online form Streetlight/Area Light to report the outage. You can also call the automated phone system, (813) 223-0800 (Hillsborough County), (863) 299-0800 (Polk County) or (888) 223-0800 (all other counties or out of state).